The "tone" issues you describe are perceived and I can't control how a message is perceived. You can't take a contrary position without expecting a reaction. If you examine my posts critically, you will note the overreactions that created this negative perception of "tone". When people agree on the goals, they agree on the politics. Any division you perceive is manufactured in your mind by MSM. The Republians in Name Only, like what you experienced with the Bush and 2nd Reagan term are NOT what comes from the constitutional right wing.
Here is a list of what I would like to see happen, tell me which you would like to prevent and why;
1. A return to paper ballots and a return to tradtional lines of custody in voting.
2. Valid proof of citizenship required to vote and an affidavit ballot review for those without that.
3. Re-establishment of the US Treasury as the sole issuer of currency and dissolution of the Fed.
4. Repeal of the Patriot Act and make huge cuts in Federal Policing Agencies like the CIA, FBI and NSA.
5. Redeployment of our foreign armed forces to our borders and re-assert the limitation of their use to border protection.
6. Re-assert our civil rights in courts and make judges accountable to military tribunals for civil right violations.
7. Completely overhaul the tax system and burden the global corporations by removing their loopholes.
8. Make the IRS agents and local police accountable to civilian review boards and give them power to remove personnel.
8a. Make other federal agents accountable to our local elected representatives in the same way.
9. Reduce the authority of the ATF to an advisory agency alone and encourage individual gun ownership/training.
10. Kill Obama Care and create a Health Account system based on a cumulative payment of $5,000/year.
10a. Treatments exceeding your available account balance are offset by future payments and payments are directed by the individual. This provides a huge incentive to remain healthy and live a healthy lifestyle.
11. Encourage jury nullification and censure any judge that tries to suppress its exposure to the jury.
12. Remove the financial incentive from the SES designation and make campaign donations illegal.
12a. Create an election fund with a tax of one hour at current minimum wage per voting citizen. This fund will be more than adequate for travel, hotels and stumping in person for each of the candidates.
12b. Those unable to pay this tax can opt to donate the labor to support this system directly. Media outlets will host debate events as part of their FCC license obligations.
13. Get rid of all the gender awareness crap taught in schools and replace it with government/civics/ethics.